1. A cash deposit of $75.00 is due when you check in. This is for the key and damages. It will be returned when the key is returned and cabin is checked for damages.
2. Linens are NOT included. You need to bring your own. This includes sheets, blankets, pillows and towels.
3. Check-in time is at 2 pm and check-out time is 11 am.
4. The $75.00 per night fee is for 2 people. Additional people are $10.00 each per night.
5. Any children under the age of 12 MUST wear life vests on the dock at all times.
6. If you have a boat, you must pay for a launch; but you can tie to the dock at the opposite side of the launch ramp at no extra charge.
7. A propane barbeque can be used on the dock. A gas barbeque is available. No charcoal barbeques are allowed.
8. Fishing is not allowed in front of the launch ramp. Absolutely NO fish are to be brought into the cabin.
9. No smoking allowed inside the cabins.
10. No pets are allowed.
11. No swimming from the dock.